
Beautiful Girl
Originally uploaded by apeanutinparadise
We went boating on Kaneohe Bay for the first time this week. Isobel absolutely loved watching the water and looking at the coral reef. She surprised me by happily putting on her life vest, and keeping it on the entire boat ride without one complaint. We also found out how well sunscreen works, by the two big spots I missed on her cheeks :( Poor baby! I won't be making that mistake again. Isobel loves to go down to the beach now and play in the sand. This week we met a cute little three year old boy, and Isobel was smitten. She wouldn't walk away from him until she could give him a hug. It was absolutely adorable. Today was also Isobel's 2nd day at the hourly childcare center on base. She really seems to like the class, and I really like her teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment