
Capt.
Originally uploaded by apeanutinparadise
He made Captain! They pinned him yesterday/today? This time difference is killer. Those bars come from Dad H's good friend who lives here on the island too. Dave is really proud to wear them. It seems kind of odd to have him get pinned without me, I wish I could be with him to celebrate.
Isobel and I played putt putt (not so much) and bumper boats today for our friend MD's 3rd birthday. I had no idea the bumper boats (complete with water guns) would go over so well. She wanted to get in the pool. I really need to look into getting her swim lessons.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Please pass along to Dave too. We finally got tickets, we leave October 16th, yikes!
Congrats! I think that is the first pic I've ever seen of him! :)
Hey Lis~ What is that above Dave's lip?? eeek. ;) We had a great time on the boats too! I love all your Iso pics..they are great!
Post a Comment