
Tonight I had the crazy idea to take a picture of Iso after she had fallen asleep. I realize I'm crazy, but it was so cute how she fell asleep snuggling with her Daddy doll and two babies. We are really missing daddy here. Isobel still asks to watch his video of stories at least once a day. Today she took off running after a Marine in his cammies leaving daycare today. Poor baby. She thinks all guys (and girls) in cammies and flight suits are Daddy. We can't wait for this deployment to be over.
Iso was sick for about a week, so my camera was in hiding while we snuggled on the couch all week. I took some pictures of her the first night she got sick (before I knew she was sick), so that explains why they lived in my camera for over a week. Poor thing, I found a pink helicopter top and cammo trainer bottom outfit and was trying to make her put on a fashion show when all she wanted to do was snuggle in bed with me. You can go check out the pictures at my flickr.
3 comments:
Aw poor little girl! She looks so comfy!
Sweet pic, cousin! we're praying for you guys. We'll even put you in the bed-time prayer rotation. The best part of that picture is that David has no 'stache! Love you! Matt
I'm sure you're missing David terribly. You seem to be handling his absence really well. What a sweet reunion it will eventually be! We sure appreciate his service and your sacrifice.
Carrie
Post a Comment