
Isobel and I had fun playing outside this weekend. We went up to the Super Playground with our friends this weekend, and Isobel had so much fun walking across the bridge on the big kid play structure. She's a little leery of slides after she went sliding off the end of a BIG slide last week. No injuries, just shock. So I had to go down the big tube slide with her over the weekend.
This morning when we were getting dressed Isobel decided that she didn't want to wear the shorts I made her, but the frilly green dress went over much better. She's definitely starting to have some opinions on what she's wearing.
Grandma K taught Isobel to say "cool" when she has sunglasses on. So, Isobel has been running around the house the past few days asking for her sunglasses. She wears them until she gets distracted, but it's super funny to see this little thing running around the house with nothing but a diaper and sunglasses on.
Isobel learned to drink properly from a sports bottle top, so now she gets to have a big girl water bottle! And I don't have to share my water bottle :) I love our kleen kanteens. All of the tops are interchangeable, so I just took the sports top from Dave's bottle (that I've been using for myself, got to love having two in rotation) and replaced the sippy top that was on Isobel's cup.
No comments:
Post a Comment